TEEN LEADERS & COUNSELORS-IN-TRAINING (CIT)
The Teen Leaders programme reaches young people aged 13 to 17. Teen Leaders gain important leadership skills and experience through projects that they select. Many also serve as Counselors-in-Training during Y day camps which reinforces core values and leadership skills. This free programme fosters a positive sense of identity, values, and confidence amongst participants. Students enrolled in EASP can participate in teen leaders, or when school is out Teen Leaders can serve as Counselors-In-Training (CIT). Through these programme teens will:
- Gain real-life, hands-on experiences
- Participate in out-of-the ordinary leadership training
- Make new friends
- Help plan & facilitate fun teaching activities
- Create unforgettable memories!
- Receive nationally recognised volunteer hours
- Be a role model
- Provide a safe & fun programme for kids in your community
To learn more about applying to become a CIT email: email@example.com call 345-922-2291 or join us for one of the orientation sessions above!