Y Day Camps
Our Next Camp will be Christmas!
Join us for another FUN-filled week at the Y this upcoming December break! Campers will continue to enjoy all the highlights of the traditional day camp programme (swimming, sports, arts & crafts), plus lots of added festive fun! From creative crafts to sports, swimming and scavenger hunts, it will be a week filled with holiday spirit!
Ages: 5-12 years
Pre/post camp is available from 7:45am-5:15pm for $25 per camper, per week
Dates: December 17-21
Where: Field of Dreams
Fees: $140 per camper, per week
Y Fun Days available on December 27th & 28th @ $35 per camper, per day!
REGISTRATION: Every Monday to Friday from 1:00-5:00pm at the Field of Dreams.
On-site registration allows us to complete and provide all the necessary paperwork, answer any questions and securely process payments. If you are unable to sign-up in person, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule or process electronically, as soon as possible. To complete a registration form online click here. Please note, an up-to-date registration form and payment is required to hold your spot. Preferred method of payment is by cheque.
RESERVING YOUR SPOT
ATTENTION RETURNING CAMPERS
If your child attended our 2018 Summer Day Camp or our October Day Camp and all the information remains the same [i.e. medical conditions, allergies, emergency contacts, etc.], you do not need to complete a new registration form. However, payment is required to hold your spot and will be accepted during on-site registration.
Still have questions? We’re here to help!
To speak with our Day Camp Team directly, feel free to contact us at 925-3276 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For regular news and updates, follow us on Facebook or visit our website (www.ymcacayman.ky).
YMCA Day Camps are open to children ages 5-12 and provide fun and challenging outdoor activities under the guidance of caring, well-trained staff members and helps campers grow physically, mentally and spiritually.We conduct camps throughout all school breaks including the entire summer on the island. Our aim is to provide youth with the type of positive developmental experience that yields lifelong benefits.
The YMCA Camp experience is grounded in a set of seven objectives that characterise all Y programmes:
- Grow personally
- Learn and reinforce positive values
- Improve personal and family relationships
- Appreciate diversity
- Become better leaders and supporters
- Develop specific skills and assets
- Have fun and enjoy the experience
Led by YMCA-trained camp counsellors, campers are encouraged to focus behaviours in keeping with five core values that are routinely reinforced throughout the camp experience:
- Honesty – to tell the truth, demonstrate reliability and trustworthiness through actions that are in keeping with their stated positions and beliefs
- Caring – to demonstrate a sincere concern for others, for their needs and well-being
- Respect – to treat others as they would have others treat them, to value the worth of every person, including themselves
- Responsibility – to take accountability for themselves, their belongings, promises and actions; to strive to do what is right, recognising all people are part of an inter-connected world
- Faith – To value an individual’s personal beliefs with trust that we are created for a divine and great purpose.
Y Day Camp is offered during Summer and all school breaks.